‘Curiosity, Creativity, Courage and Confidence'
Mental and Creativity Coaching through Arts & Movement
"Self-discovery, more inner clarity and stimulating expressiveness"
Expression and Release. Awareness and Understanding. Letting go. Self-acceptance. Commitment. These are all the stages that we will go through whilst using artistic forms of expression and movement or exercise. With mental and creativity coaching there is the use of creative writing, drawing and painting, dance and physical exercise to embark on a journey within to develop further self-awareness, safer sense within to remain open and more flexible towards new stimuli and confidence to self-define oneself. Let go of static and fixed states, attachments and concepts. Let's get moving, creating and philosophizing by building a stronger inner body and creative mind.
If perception is a conscious construct that shapes the way we see, feel and experience our life, we have to go inward and assert ourselves towards our fears, shame and conditioned response patterns. This way we create space for emotional clarity to embody open-mindedness, become more resourceful, exercise mental flexibility and get a greater sense of intuition. Creativity can be expressed in multiple forms and it often is a mirror to teach you about yourself.
We build self-awareness, better internal emotional regulation and both more ease and courage to implement healthy boundaries. When life feels more like a continuous process we are then equipped to move and adapt within different states and identities to playfully interact with our abilities and the exterior world.
Identities, narratives and core beliefs shape the lens through which we interpret information: not only what we have in our mind but even what we process (un)consciously through our physical senses. By reflecting on their origins and experimenting with different ideas we can take steps in embracing uncertainty and build something new.
Key here is the following: self-awareness is never entirely done by the self. We need others to become, understand ourselves and feel nurtured to make desired changes to our lives. This is why this type of exploration can be supported through a coaching journey.
Mental & Creativity Coaching
Free consultation and Online coaching available. (€ 85 incl. btw per session)
- Guidance to unblock and express oneself artistically using medium of choice: drawing/painting, writing, movement
- Mental coaching to get closer to awareness of emotions, core beliefs and inner storytelling through the 3 pillars: talking, writing and painting combined
- Creativity session using drawing to refine confidence to self-define one's identity as an artistic being
Three Month Expressive Journey to more Connectedness
Free consultation and online coaching available.
Three month package with a weekly coaching session (€340 incl. btw per month):
- Stage 1: Expression and release using writing, speaking, dancing and drawing/painting. Each form during a different session.
- Stage 2: Awareness and understanding by evaluating what has been released in stage 1 by going through emotions, beliefs and stories that unfolded
- Stage 3: Letting go of what you have learned to recognize is no longer needed from stage 2, Self-acceptance of what you recognize is important to embrace and Commitment to new definition of the self and set of habits to accompany it
I am a multidisciplinary artist and coach with a background in psychology, coaching and personal training with a deep motivation to make people more comfortable exploring their internal world and navigating external possibilities. With a philosophical, creative and mindful approach, I enjoy lifting blockages and look at creativity as both a means and an end; combining artistic outlets, creative curiosity and physical movement to spark broader conversations about what lives inside you and help you ground yourself within new defined identities. You will see that the mediums I use to coach are the ones I use myself as well: poetry and short stories, painting and drawing, movement and dance.
As a Zambian-Peruvian Dutchie that has lived in different countries and has moved around a lot in the Netherlands, I embrace the adaptability I am able to develop and try to apply it to embracing the uniqueness of others. I believe everything in life should be seen within a context, in a relational dynamic rather than in isolation and segregated from other elements, including our inner world and interactions with our environments.
Especially, for those who feel unseen and misunderstood I hope to instill a safe space where inner tools can be used and asserted; for better clarity, structure, stimulating new ways of giving meaning and being creative in the approach to obstacles. We move together, flow together and grow together through arts, philosophical questioning and physical play.
Hope to hear from you soon!
- Bachelor Degree of Science in Psychology (University of Groningen, Netherlands)
- Counselor-Coach (CIVAS)
- Mindfulness based Cognitive Behavioural therapy (CIVAS)
- Personal Trainer (Start2Move)